There may be several reasons why the app refuses to accept the premium key:
1. Your app version is out of date.
Workaround: check the version on our website and install it if yours is different.
2. Your key has expired. This may be the cause if you've purchased the 1 year premium license and its activation period is over.
3. You're using proxy. Please check the guide here.
4. You're trying to activate the wrong app. See the guide.
5. The key is typed incorrectly.
Workaround: go back to the confirmation email you received with the key and copy-past it. Please note: there should be always 0 (nulls) instead of O.
Key example: FB5C08D5E9885D6C9749383C6
If the workarounds described above don't work, contact our support and provide the information written bellow:
- your premium key
- program you're activating
- error message you receive (preferably with screenshot)