Are you getting the 'Runtime error' when trying to install the DVDVideoSoft app?
Here are the steps for you:
1. Go to Start->All programs->DVDVideoSoft->Uninstall
2. Manually delete folders (if you have them on your PC):
- C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft
- C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\DVDVideoSoft (this folder is hidden, you should change the settings, to be viewable so you can delete)
3. Download and install free cleaning program CCleaner
4. Open CCleaner, go to Cleaner tab und click Run CCleaner
5. Open Registry tab, click Scan for Issues and then click Fix selected issues...
6. Then download and install the DVDVideoSoft app
if the problem still persists, send us installation logs for tests. You can find them here:
1. Press on your keyboard: Win+R
2. In the appearing window type: %temp%
3. A new window will appear displaying contents of Temp folder
4. Search for the next file: "Setup Log <<date>> #xxx.txt"
Example: Setup Log 2012-03-21 #003.txt
5. Take the latest date available, copy the file and attach it here.
We are waiting for the news from you!